3M� RENAISSANCE� MOUSE
The 3M� Renaissance� Mouse is a new, ergonomically designed input
device that helps reduce stress to the nerve in the carpal tunnel and to the
muscles in the user's arm. It has also been shown in clinical trials to reduce
discomfort for computer users
3M mouse stands upright and fits in the hand like a joystick to keep the hand
and arm in a more natural posture. The stick is molded to fit the hand and has
three buttons: Two are controlled by the thumb and one by the middle three
fingers. The stick rests on a platform that slides like a standard mouse.
hand stays in a natural sideways position
-Movement comes from the arm.
-3M Mouse comes in two sizes.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a
comfortable, more neutral and natural "handshake" position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk
- Left and right click functions using the thumb
button on the top of the vertical grip
- Easy electronic scrolling function reduces
scrolling to a single click (PC model only)
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Included software provides user with option for
daily ergonomic tips
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers
with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty.
Unlike the traditional palm-down posture of most input devices,
the "handshake" design of the 3M� Renaissance� Mouse has been clinically proven
to reduce the muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel
syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Users can choose the size of the mouse
most appropriate for their hand and can work both easily and comfortably for
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT
4.0 & Windows Vista
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh
Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and
compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with
USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.